From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:43:28 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: New Guide to U.S. Map Resources Now Available
Date:   Tue, 20 Dec 2005
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

....and I received my copy yesterday! I have encouraged the heads of both
of our map collections to purchase a copy from Penn State, we'll see if
they follow through. In the meantime, MANY THANKS go to both Steve and
Chris Thiry, the latter of whom shepherded the whole process and put in a
LOT of time and energy to details, the construction of the survey tools and
other things I am certain I'm not aware of. Good job you guys!

Paige