From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:18:19 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:     Re: Nairobi map service
Date:     Wed, 21 Dec 2005
From:     james mwaura <[log in to unmask]>
To:     maps-l

--

NAIROBI MAP SERVICE
Mapping Consultants, Map Makers and Retailers, Cartographic Data

Tel. 254 020    318937
Nairobi   -
Kenya

Cell +254 020 0733- 838068/0724 648182

TO All CONCERNED:
-                                                          Date:
14th.December, 2005

   THE 2005 CONSTITUTION REFERENDUM VOTING PATTERN MAP         In
Pursuant to our goal to inform Kenyans through the medium of Maps, we
are glad to announce that we have managed to place the recent political
activity mentioned above into a Map of Kenya at the scale of 1:
1,100,000. The Map clearly shows the pattern of Voting in the just
concluded referendum.

Because of technical limitations, the Map is only available in the
internet while Computer hard Copies print-outs are available on request.

We are urging our readers and especially Political Scientists in Kenya
to continue pegging our Political discussions and arguments on
Statistics. Statistics (evidence) supported political debates are a
basis of a healthy political Democracy.

The Map is available on http: //www.biashara.biz while the hard copy may
be requested through telephone No. +254 (020) 318937 or email

SIGNED
JAMES MWAURA WAMUHIU
MARKETING MANAGER