From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:01:52 -0600

MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        Fw: [ARLIS-L] THEFT ALERT
Date:   Wed, 21 Dec 2005
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

fyi, sorry if this is a duplicate message, see below

Alice C. Hudson
Chief, The Lionel Pincus & Princess Firyal Map Division
The Humanities and Social Sciences Library
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue & 42nd Street, Room 117
New York, NY 10018-2788

[log in to unmask];  212-930-0589;   fax 212-930-0027

Open 1-7:30 Tu; 1-6 Wed-Sat.          Closed Sun, Mon.

See our exhibition, Treasured Maps, in Room 316,
the Edna Barnes Salomon Room,
from 10-7:30 Tu; 11-7:30 Wed; 10-6 Thur-Sat; 1-5 Sun.

http://nypl.org/research/chss/map/map.html

----- Forwarded by ahudson/MHT/Nypl on 12/21/2005 11:51 AM -----
pbaxter/MHT/Nypl
12/21/2005 11:15
To ahudson/MHT/Nypl@NYPL
Subject Fw: [ARLIS-L] THEFT ALERT

fyi

----- Forwarded by pbaxter/MHT/Nypl on 12/21/2005 11:14 AM -----
Anne Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask] LIBRARIES SOCIETY
Please respond to [log in to unmask]