From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:56:56 -0600
Subject:        Topographic map for Ronchamp, France
Date:   Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:20:43 -0500
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps List <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings mappers,

I am working with a patron who is trying to find topographic detail for
Ronchamp, France and the immediate area. Oddly, our 100,000 scale IGN map
(no.30) is missing but I located the IGN 25,000 scale series (which we
don't own, but I intend to start acquiring).

Does anyone have this series, and would be willing to provide a scan of
this area? Ronchamp is within 11 miles (WNW) of Belfort, and north of
Besanscon. I only need the area within a 5 mile radius of town.

If no one has the 25,000 series, we would be willing to go for smaller
scales if available.

If not possible, can you provide the map number from the series? I cannot
find an index map so do not have an idea of which map to go after. I can
provide more details if needed.

Thank you very much.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
University at Buffalo Libraries