From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:03:41 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Malacca Strait(s) Maritime Boundary Claims
Date:   Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:55:28 -0500
From:   John A. Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum
<[log in to unmask]>, Jeff Rothal <[log in to unmask]>

Jeff,
You may want to download the Region 7 catalog in PDF from
http://www.naco.faa.gov/content/naco/catalog/pdf_files/Region_7.pdf and
look at the index map on page five.

John A. Stevenson
Coordinator, Government Documents and Maps Processing Unit
University of Delaware Library