From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:42:17 -0600
Subject:        WWU Vandalized list - part 3
Date:   Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:30:43 -0800
From:   Janet Collins <[log in to unmask]>
To:      "Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

With apologies for cross-posting...

Thanks to all of you who have offered suggestions and encouragement.  I
have forwarded your emails to Rob Lopresti.
The Huxley Map Library has been reviewing its collections. We are
administratively and physically separate from the Main Library and
Government Documents.  So far, we appear to have not been vandalized.

With appreciation for your support.
Janet Collins
Huxley Map Library

After I sent out the second list of vandalized publications two of my
colleagues, Julie Fitzgerald and Eric Mastor, realized that some of the
publications in one of the vandalized series were in the main LC
collection (as opposed to government documents).  Sure enough, this
bunch had been hit, too.  Here they are.

Rob Lopresti