From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:55:15 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Borealis Maps (Anchorage, AK): e-mail address?]
Date:   Sat, 04 Mar 2006 11:31:20 -0500
From:   Dave Broer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

> Just tried to e-mail Borealis Maps, whose web page says:
>
> You can e-mail us at:
>
> Didn't work.  I don't know if anyone connected with them will see this,
> or maybe someone in Alaska can inquire.  (Or maybe MapLink, which is
> selling their maps?)
> They may wish to know their posted address is "invalid," at least
> according to Microsoft Outlook.
>
> --Ken Rockwell
>  Univ. of Utah

Ken,

I did a whois search for borealismaps.com and found the following
information, which I hope is helpful:

Administrative Contact:
Cruson, Matthew [log in to unmask]
Borealis Maps
6908 Timothy St.
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
United States
(907) 277-7937

Technical Contact:
Cruson, Matthew [log in to unmask]
Borealis Maps
6908 Timothy St.
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
United States
(907) 277-7937

I would try [log in to unmask] and see if that works.  If that is not
valid, at least you have a phone number to try or perhaps a friend in
Fairbanks could 'drop by'.

Good Luck!

Dave Broer
Broer Map Library