From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:37:48 -0600
forwarded from lis-maps

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Foreign & Commonwealth Office - 'Geographical Names &
Information' - revised edition
Date:   Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:27:01 +0100
From:   Lynda Bailey <[log in to unmask]>

To:     maps-l

Aplogies for cross posting

Dear All

The latest edition of the FCO's 'Geographical Names & Information'
publication is now available on the FCO website at
http://www.fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1082828393447
<http://www.fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1082828393447>
(apologies for the succinct link!)

Information Strategy Team, ITSU is responsible for setting official
guidance for the FCO on names of foreign countries.  It is also possible
to 'Subscribe' online through the website to receive an update by email
when the guide is updated.

For any further information please contact:

Lynda Bailey
Map Librarian
Information Strategy Team,ITSU
E213
FCO
King Charles Street
London SW1A 2AH

mailto:[log in to unmask]
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Best Wishes

Lynda Bailey

Visit http://www.fco.gov.uk for British foreign policy news and travel
advice; and http://www.i-uk.com - the essential guide to the UK.

We keep and use information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may release this personal information to other UK government
departments and public authorities.

Please note that all messages sent and received by members of the
Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its
missions overseas may be monitored centrally.  This is done to ensure
the integrity of the system.