Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:19:20 -0600
Subject:        Where is Meumelin
Date:   Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:58:28 -0500
From:   John Olson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings all,

Please excuse the cross-posting if you're a member of both lists.

I have a patron who is looking to find on a current map, a place called
Meumelin?, which was the location of a healing shrine, or the name of
the healing shrine in Flanders during the late middle ages. We're not
sure of the spelling, but I think it's close. Any light you can shed on
where this place is now would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

John A. Olson
Librarian
Maps/GIS/Human Geography
358 Bird Library
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244
E [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
P 315-443-4818
F 315-443-9510