Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:14:17 -0600
------- Original Message --------
Subject:        ALA & Anniversaries
Date:   Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:14:52 -0500
From:   Johnson, Linda <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Discussion of Government Document Issues <[log in to unmask]>,

Folks,

Will you be celebrating anniversary events (library openings, closings,
renovations; organization foundings and first conferences; births or
deaths of people important in library history; & any other note-worthy
library-related event celebrating a milestone anniversary) from June 27,
2007 – July 2, 2008? ALA President-Elect Loriene Roy would like to help
celebrate these as described in the January 20, 2007, /Cognotes/, p.4.

I do know that a goodly number of U. S. depository libraries, including
the U. of New Hampshire, are celebrating their 100^th anniversary this year.

I would encourage you to fill out this short submission form:

http://sentra.ischool.utexas.edu/%7Eloriene/timeline/

Linda Johnson

U. of New Hampshire

603-862-2453