From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:21:56 -0500
AGAIN, FORWARDED FROM AMCIRCLE
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: [amcircle] World Map Colour Project
Date: 3 June, 2005
From: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>

We have received the following email from Dom Sturiale, in Sydney. He is
looking for artists to help him complete a map of 'world dreaming' which
features pictures on the continents in the manner of the old Lion maps of
the Netherlands, depicting the mythologies of the various cultural groups.
He is also looking for someone to publish the map when complete.

the story of his map is at:
http://www.cartography.org.uk/Pages/Publicat/Maplines/Dec_04/1038.html
the map, uncoloured, can be seen at:
http://www.cartography.org.uk/Pages/Publicat/Maplines/Dec_04/Dreaming.pdf

Contact Dom for further information or to offer help.
email   [log in to unmask]

***************
Dear Australian Map Circle,
I have been working a world map for the past 20 years and I am trying to
find artists to help me finish it.
Recently The Bristish Cartographic Society put up my unfinished map on
their web site. The map is in PDF format called "World Dreaming" and the
article abouit the map is in Mapline December 2004 issue. The link is as
follows... http://www.cartography.org.uk/Pages/Publicat/Maplines/index.html

If you are interested, please contact me.
Thanks & regards,
Dom Sturiale
Sydney, Australia