Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 08:57:33 -0500
Subject:        Tape residue remover
Date:   Fri, 4 May 2007 09:55:06 -0400
From:   Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Can anyone recommend a product for removing sticky tape residue from air
photos?  We just received a batch of air photos with taped borders that were
stuck to each other.  While we were able to get them apart with minimal
damage and trim the borders to get rid of the tape, there's still some
sticky residue on the photos themselves.  Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hallie Pritchett
Map Librarian
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602-7412