From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 16:22:50 -0500
Subject:        RE: pre-1955 chadwick quadrangle
Date:   Wed, 28 May 2008 14:19:23 -0700
From:   Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Jim:

I sometimes get requests similar to that but it usually has more to do
with access to private property from a road that crosses state land.  If
they can prove that the road existed before Arizona was a state, then
they can use the road to get to their property.  I sometimes use the
General Land Office plat maps to help them out.

Chris

Chris Kollen
Geography, Planning, and Psychology Librarian
University of Arizona
Main Library
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ 85721-0055