Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:30:46 -0500
Subject:        New Hampshire geology folios
Date:   Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:16:31 -0700
From:   Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

I have a beaten up copy of the Atlas of Geology of New Hampshire from
1878.  I'm not sure if it's complete.  It's rough around the edges, some of
the pages are torn, and it's been rolled for a very long time.  (I
know!  You really want it now...)  But, I'm thinking it might be worth it
for someone in the northeast region to take and preserve.  First preference
to a New Hampshire library.  I'll pay postage.

Here are the pages I've got:
* Map of New Hampshire by Philip Carrigain, 1816. (reprint)
* Topographical Map of the State of New Hampshire, 1784. (reprint)
* Geologic maps (5)
* Glacier and till maps (5)
* Map of the Ammonoosuc Mining District

Julie

Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Head Librarian; GIS & Map Librarian
Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
397 Panama Mall, M/C 2211
Stanford University
Stanford, CA  94305
Phone:  650-725-1102