Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:44:51 -0500
Subject:        U.S. 7.5 Minute Topo Duplicates - Donation
Date:   Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:45:33 -0400
From:   March, Gregory H <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

The University of Tennessee Map Library is planning to move its map
collection and we have many topographic map duplicates (mainly 7.5
minute) (current and out-of-print) of various states.  We also have GSGS
duplicates, and various other maps that we would like to find a home.
If anyone is interested in anything, please let me know and I will do my
best to see what you might need.

Thank you,

-Greg

Gregory March