From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:38:05 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: China Census Data
Date:   Mon, 12 Dec 2005
From:   Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>

To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

We got the "China Historical GIS", version 2.0 (Oct 2003)
at the specific request of faculty and grad students
from Religious Studies, and seems to have
been ok - at any rate, they didn't complain.

I also have the Census Data with County Maps
as a possible purchase and would like
to hear from anyone who's used it.

Mary