From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:52:06 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        North East Map Organization 2006 Meeting Announcement
Date:   Thu, 15 Dec 2005
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps List <[log in to unmask]>

greetings all;

NEMO would like to invite you all to join us for our 20th Annual Meeting,
June 8-9, 2006, to be held at the University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH.

go to the NEMO Website:
<http://northeastmap.org/>

and click on the meeting link or just go straight to the meeting page:
<http://northeastmap.org/nemo/nemo2006.html>

We would love to have you join us at this meeting and share good
presentations, great conversations with map people of all types, and to
have a good time.

AND, if you would be willing, we have a survey that we are conducting to
assist NEMO in better serving its membership and the map/geography
community. Even if you are not a member, or were a member in the past, we
would like to have your thoughts on how we can better serve you and what
would encourage you to join us.

You can obtain a printable copy of the survey from our newsletter page, or
you may submit your comments electronically with our online form:
<http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/asl/maps/nemo/nemo-survey.html>

Thank you and have a good holiday. We hope to see you all in 2006!

David J. Bertuca, editor,
NEMO Newsletter/NEMO Website