From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:07:46 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Scale in a microform map
Date:   Tue, 13 Dec 2005
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Chris,

In the APPLICATION part of rule 3B in 'Cartographic Materials,' the very last
thing says, in following methods towards determining a scale, "If no scale
can be determined by any of the above means, give 'Scale not given'."

I'd follow this....

Paige