From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:31:51 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        RE: MAPS-L: NYPL Map Division, Alice Hudson in news
Date:   Tue, 13 Dec 2005
From:   HelenJane Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

The article was really marvelous about both the NYP Map Division history, significance and renovation.  I accessed it yesterday through the Metro section of the New York Times and the colored graphics really stood out.  For those of you who can not access it, I am sending it my separate email to the ListServ. The NYTimes said to copy it to anyone who might be interested so I assume that includes the ListServ.

Congratulations to Alice, Matt, Nancy who are finally getting the updated facilities that will serve their needs and they deserve.
Helen

HelenJane Armstrong, PhD
Head, Map & Imagery Library
George A. Smathers Libraries