From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:25:24 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Phosphate Mine/Reclaimed Lands
Date:   Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:06:36 -0500
From:   Robert Murowchick <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I would suggest that you contact FIPR, the Florida Institute for
Phosphate Research in Bartow. They maintain an excellent library of
books, journals, and maps related to the phosphate industry. A list
of contacts can be found at http://www.fipr.state.fl.us/contact.htm.
--Bob Murowchick

Dr. Robert E. Murowchick
Research Associate Professor of Archaeology and Anthropology
Director
International Center for East Asian Archaeology and Cultural History (ICEAACH)
Boston University
650 Beacon Street, Room 505
Boston, Massachusetts 02215 USA

Tel. 617/358-8000