From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:06:53 -0600
Subject:        Sum: Rush Spring, Oklahoma
Date:   Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:02:40 -0500
From:   Tsering W Shawa ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I would like to thanks the following librarians for personally emailing and offering to help me.

Scott R. McEathron, University of Kansa
Jane Ingalls, Stanford University
Michael Smith, Northwestern University Library
Steve Beleu, Regional Depository Librarian, Oklahoma City
Gwen Curtis, Univeristy of Kentucky
Nancy A. Kandoian, the New York Public Library

All of them were willing to help either to send a black and white copy or to scan map and send it through mail or put it on FTP server. I decided to take Scott McEathron's offer to scan a map and put in FTP site.  What a great help!!

Many thanks.

-Wangyal

Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Head, Digital Map and Geospatial Information Center
Geosciences and Map Library
Fine Hall B Level, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804