Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:26:07 -0500
Subject:        Facility Fees
Date:   Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:25:09 -0500
From:   Jaime Stoltenberg <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I'm curious if other University Map Libraries charge for use of library
space by non-University patrons.  We have a representative from a
private company that works out of our library 8 hours a day everyday.
We have given him space to do his work (primarily utilizing our historic
aerial photograph collection) and have not charged any fees or asked for
anything in return (i.e. copies of the scanned imagery, etc.).  Can
anyone share their experiences working with consultants from private
companies or firms?

Thank you,
Jaime

--