From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:35:56 -0500
Subject:        Re: large format scanner info requested
Date:   Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:17:47 -1000
From:   G. Salim Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     [log in to unmask]

John,

I put a similar request out on maps-l last May and got several
on "Scanner & Printer" at:

http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/maps-l.html

and you'll get several responses, including a string with the subject
"Scanner & Printer  for Map Collections/GIS Services"...

My request was to find something that we could scan, print and copy.  We
ended up purchasing an HP MFP (Multi Function Peripheral) 820.  It
scans, prints and copies and has a maximum width of 42 inches.  HP no
longer produces this--a new line took it's place.  Generally happy with
it, although there's a lot to learn yet.

Best, Salim

--
G. Salim Mohammed, Maps/GIS Librarian
[log in to unmask] | 808-956-0833

http://magis.manoa.hawaii.edu

University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library
2550 McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA

"Live simply so others can simply live." -Gandhi.

Maps-L Moderator wrote:-------- Original Message --------