From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 08:07:33 -0500
Subject:        Re: Washington Metro shapefile?
Date:   Fri, 16 May 2008 07:35:17 -0400
From:   Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Our MAPdataUSA dataset includes the entire US and is available in
smaller sections as well.
We can offer you a custom set that includes DC and the neighbouring MD
and VA counties for $99.
http://www.avenza.com/products.mapdatausa30.html

--
Ted Florence

MAPublisher® 7.6 for Adobe Illustrator CS2 & CS3 and
Geographic Imager® 1.5 for Adobe Photoshop CS2 & CS3 are now available.

Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/products.ordering.html

MAPublisher® - When Map Quality Matters®
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of Geographic Imager, MAPublisher, MAPdataCanada, MAPdataUSA, MAPdataWorld & MajorCitiesUSA
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software