From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:09:45 -0500
Subject:        Maps to give away
Date:   Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:59:29 -0400
From:   Joan Goodbody <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

We have been finishing up our major weed in our map area. We used to
have a map room but now we only have an area.  About 2 years ago I
posted the DMA maps and the topo maps.
Now we have a variety of maps and publications. They include state
geological maps, and a large collection of Canadian geo maps of
different types.
Anyone that is interested please go to the link at:
http://www.lib.mtu.edu/unlinked/maps_listing.aspx

This site has the list and also the conditions. It will be posted for
about two weeks or when all the maps have been claimed.  A couple of
notes here.  We do require postage and handling, (if the mail room
charges us, we charge you). The office here at the library does not like
to bill for amounts under $ 10.00, so keep that in mind when deciding
what you would like. We will ship to Canada, but I have found that the
cost is prohibitive to other foreign countries unless you want to go
slow boat.

These are on a first ask - first serve basis.  I look forward to hearing
from those interested in these maps and map related items.
Joan

Joan Goodbody
Government Documents Librarian
Michigan Technological University