From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:48:43 -0500
Subject:        Cities dimension
Date:   Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:44:46 +0200
From:   Piero A. Bianco <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

All
I'm trying to plot the population of cities of different nations, in order
to compare the different shapes (typically a power-law shape with different
slopes) that come from countries with different economical level.
The data I found are limited to the main cities (above 100.000 inhabitants),
but I need data of smaller towns and villages.
Has anyone some suggestion how to find manageable data (i.e. in Excel),
mainly of USA and China towns (or other countries)?

Regards

Piero Ausonio Bianco