Sender:
"Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:13:03 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Online map indexes to USGS topo series?
Date:   Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:06:39 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to everyone for your replies to my question about an online form
of the map indexes for the USGS series. Looks like MapLink has done a
marvelous job with this, and Julie your version is nice in that you can
also turn around and go back from the 7.5-minute series up to the U.S.
state map too. I will be sharing various links to my colleagues
momentarily thanks to you guys!

Sincerely,

Paige