From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:23:41 -0600
This is the first of many emails from the discussion list MapHist
regarding the metadata or cataloging of maps that appear in online
collections. There are some interesting comments. I won't forward all
the emails but suggest that if you're involved in creation of metadata
or cataloging of older maps -- you might want to subscribe to maphist
and/or take a look at the archives related to this topic.

Angie