From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:14:49 -0600
Subject:        Plaster Relief Models
Date:   Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:10:15 -0600
From:   Jaime Martindale <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,
The University of Wisconsin-Madison's Department of Geography is
currently involved in a restoration project involving 18 large historic
plaster relief models (4 of which were done by Edwin E. Howell).  We are
curious whether there are other map libraries or institutions that have
similar collections of plaster relief models.  Our project website (for
more information on UW's collection) is:
http://www.geography.wisc.edu/restoration/

Thank you,
Jaime

--