Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:01:14 -0500
Subject:        RE: Maynardville topo in NC?
Date:   Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:28:29 -0400
From:   Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Jeff - According to our 1955 index map of NC it looks like this area wasn't
mapped at all until the early 1950s & then only part of it was done.  I can
scan that part of the index & send it to you if you'd like; otherwise the 4
7.5' sheets in the area immediately to the east of the Yadkinville 30' quad
are:

- Rural Hall 1951
- Walkertown 1951
- Winston-Salem West 1950