Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:01:35 -0500
Subject:        COLORADO: 3D Nature Open House and Users' Group Sept 6th
Date:   Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:21:34 -0600
From:   Chris 'Xenon' Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

  Just wanted to drop a note here and mention that 3D Nature is throwing our summer Open
House and Users' Group meeting, Sept 6th at our Morrison, Colorado location:
http://3dnature.com/events.html

  If you're in Colorado and are interested in 3D Cartography, GIS and Visualization, stop
by and hang out and chat with current users and others interested in the field. If you
want a demo of our software, we'll have people on-hand to take care of you, but mostly
it's just a gathering of like-minded people. With snacks. Please RSVP so we make sure to
have enough snacks.

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,