From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:09:49 -0500
Subject:        Re: How many maps in your collection?
Date:   Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:06:40 -0400
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear John,

This is the best source:

C. J. J. Thiry, D. A. Cobb and Map & Geography Round Table (American
Library Association)
Year: 2006
Title: Guide to U.S. map resources
City: Lanham, Md.
Publisher: Scarecrow Press
Number of Pages: vii, 511 p.
Edition: 3rd
Short Title: Guide to U.S. map resources
ISBN: 0810852683 (pbk. alk. paper)
9780810852686 (pbk. alk. paper)

--On Friday, April 24, 2009 8:01 AM -0500 Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
225 Capen Hall
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-1672