From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:31:03 -0500
Subject:        UPDATE: Map Curators’ Group Workshop, Edinburgh, September
9-11 2009
Date:   Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:35:16 +0100
From:   Anne Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Carto Soc messages <[log in to unmask]>, Maps-L messages
<[log in to unmask]>, Map Hist messages <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues

Apologies for cross-posting

The following is an addition to the programme of the 2009 Workshop of
the Map Curators’ Group of the British Cartographic Society - *From
Paper to Screen: Putting Maps on the Web* - which is to be held at the
National Library of Scotland in Edinburgh, in 9-11 September. Full
programme and booking form are available at:
http://www.cartography.org.uk/default.asp?contentID=900

--
Anne Taylor
Head of Map Department, Cambridge University Library, West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR

!!NOTE NEW VAT NUMBER: G.B. 823 8476 09!!