Sender:
"Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:37:20 -0500
Subject:        Re: Obsolete measurements of lengths
Date:   Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:33:25 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Toby,

Thanks for sharing. This is THE website for finding out about the
huge variety of "mile" lengths for instance, and also for
projections, I have had it on my list of online map cataloging tools
that is handed out as part of workshop materials for many years!
Thanks once again for Jan Smits!

Paige