Sender:
"Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:23:11 -0500
Subject:        Re: Offer National Geographic Maps - Taken
Date:   Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

They're all taken!  Thanks for the quick response.

Kathy Stroud, Map/GIS Librarian
Government Information and Maps, Shields Library
100 NW Quad Ave.
Davis, CA 95616-5292
530-752-5248