Sender:
"Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:19:59 -0500
Subject:        Re: cataloging reproductions question
Date:   Wed, 09 Apr 2008 09:10:12 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

After re-reading this note I thought I should jump in with a quick
word about Patricia's questions on the DtSt situation for
reproductions. Yes, since the call number and usually 260$c
information uses two dates, one for the original or date of situation
if known, and one for the reproduction itself, the DtSt fixed field
would be coded "r".

Paige