From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:02:59 -0600
Subject:        RE: Earth Atlas
Date:   Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:00:15 -0600
From:   Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

Our beautiful copy has minor crinkling in the bottom outside corner of
the first and last pages. I don't think it arrived this way but has
perhaps occurred over time, from use. We put ours out on an atlas stand
right by the front door and it's like a magnet. People are really drawn
to all those bright colors, beautiful pictures and shiny silver edges.
Some people even notice the maps.

;-)

Angie
AGS Library