From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:07:28 -0500
Subject:        Re: STORING PAPER MAPS
Date:   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:59:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:   Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Take a look at Mayline's steel plan files page for examples - I've had good luck with their Hamilton Unit System files:

http://www.mayline.com/showcase/filingstorage/steelplan.html

They even have dealers in the Middle East.

Hallie Pritchett
Map and Federal Regional Depository Librarian
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602
706-542-0690  FAX: 706-583-0631
http://www.libs.uga.edu/maproom/