From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:06:54 -0500
Subject:        Google Earth in higher education
Date:   Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:46:49 -0400
From:   Cathy Moulder <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Good morning colleagues

I'm working on a project to identify existing assignments that require
students to use Google Earth or Google Earth Pro. There are many
lessons available for elementary and high school students. But what I
am particularly interested in locating are assignments at the
university level. Any discipline. Preferably curriculum-related
assignments with marking (rather than exploration or reference uses).

If you are involved with any student assignments using Google Earth,
please let me know. Or if you are aware of faculty at your university
who are using GE, I'd really appreciate the leads. Many thanks for any
suggestions.

Cathy

Cathy Moulder, GISP
Director of Library Services, Maps, Data and GIS
McMaster University Library
Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4L6
phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 24745