From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 15:44:28 -0600
Subject:        RE: New Map Librarian
Date:   Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:05:16 -0500
From:   Grabach, Kenneth A. Mr. <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Elizabeth, welcome!
You've already identified Mary Larsgaard's book, which is most useful.  And this listserv, Maps-L, is going to be good as well.

I can recommend also the WAML website, Map Librarians' Toolbox. http://www.waml.org/maptools.html
Lists of vendors, and all sorts of useful information contained there.

Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                          Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA