From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:49:09 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAGERT meetings & tour at midwinter
Date:   Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:43:17 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hi Tami!

No, its my understanding that the CCC meeting will be held from 8 to
10 a.m., then folks can head for the Conference Center to attend the
SACO-at-Large meeting. The problem with the latter is that, when
doing a search on meetings using the Events Planner the
"SACO-at-Large" meeting pops up as being from 8 a.m. to Noon! I have
a note in to a couple of folks right now waiting word for when the
actual SACO component of the meeting will be, it looks to me like it
is a combination of PCC, BIBCO, and SACO efforts but who knows in what order?

Paige