From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:51:13 -0600

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "debra mccracken" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:24:41 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Old Roads project (Virginia)

I don't know if this would be of any help, but UNLV has completed a digital maps project: Southern Nevada and Las Vegas History in Maps.

http://digital.library.unlv.edu/maps/

I don't think any layering was involved, just scanning and documenting the historical maps. You could look at what UNLV Libraries did, and if there is anything of interest,
I could put you in touch with our Digital projects people.

Debbi

"A person who smiles in the face of adversity...probably has a scapegoat."

Inactive hide details for Angie Cope ---01/12/2010 04:16:35 PM-------- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Karen Myers" <karen.l.myeAngie Cope ---01/12/2010 04:16:35 PM-------- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Karen Myers" <[log in to unmask]>