From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 08:37:26 -0500
Subject:        Academic Map Library Survey
Date:   Mon, 19 May 2008 20:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Air Photo Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

All,

My library is in the process of implementing organizational changes that have the potential to significantly impact how we provide access and reference service to our map collection.  I am attempting to gather information about how other academic libraries support and provide access to their map collections. Please help me by filling out the short, 10 question, survey at the below link.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Y5VWnbbzbCt2tS5dyFHFSA_3d_3d

If people are interested, I will summarize and share the results.

Thanks in advance,

Kathy Stroud, Map/GIS Librarian
Government Information and Maps, Shields Library
100 NW Quad Ave.
Davis, CA 95616-5292
530-752-5248