From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:58:00 -0600
Subject:        Re: Online European Geographic Resources (biased and unbiased)
Date:   Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:56:43 -0800 (PST)
From:   MARZIO VENEMAN <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

-----INLINE MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----

Dear Mr. March,

With reference to your question, I take pleasure informing you as follows.

Most individual countries have geography offices. I did not yet found a
complete political boundery map dataset.

HoweverI have listed three other European Community websites here.
Especially the first has multiple datasets in reference to Europe:

http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps

http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/Image_Gallery/Real_Time_Imagery/index.htm?l=en

http://miravi.eo.esa.int/en/

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you
require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the
undersigned.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti

Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely
intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com to
your address book or safe list.