From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:24:49 -0600
Subject:        Road Scholar
Date:   Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:12:14 -0800 (PST)
From:   Tom Hanley <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

I have been writing a Road Scholar event for Science Olympiad for nearly
a decade. This year they have asked that we include a question that
relates somehow to the Internet. We refer to paper maps (two 7.5' quads
and a road map of GA) but do not actually use computers in the exercise.
I bet there are some of you out there who are involved somewhat with
this event. Would any of you like to share an approach?

Thanks.

Tom Hanley, Professor Emeritus of Geology, Columbus State University
For information about Roosevelt's Little White House please go to:
http://gastateparks.org/net/go/parks.aspx?LocationID=49&s=0.0.1.5
<http://gastateparks.org/net/go/parks.aspx?LocationID=49&s=0.0.1.5>
Links to Panama photos may be found at:
http://chemgeo.ColState.edu/th_hp.htm
"Rock Trails in Central Park" co-authored with M.M. Graff, is available
for download at http://www.greenswardparks.org