From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:33:22 -0500
forwarded cuz it's maps ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        N&O: Offers - Topographic Maps
Date:   Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:46:24 -0600
From:   Shelly Doty <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello,
New offers lists have been posted to the Albertsons Library, Boise State
University Needs and Offers web page. The page can be accessed at:
http://library.boisestate.edu/Reference/govdocs/exchange/index.shtm .

Guidelines for submitting requests can be accessed at:
http://library.boisestate.edu/reference/govdocs/exchange/delguidelinest.htm.
Withdrawals:
60 lists have been posted to our website for withdrawal of topographic
maps.  Special instructions for review are listed on the page.  The
availability of specific map lists as Idaho Regional has finished their
review will be posted on an ongoing basis.  Please let me know if you have
any questions.

Shelly M. Doty
Documents/Reference
Albertsons Library