From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:28:56 -0600
I am trying to find additional information for a map that was published by the Denoyer Geppert Map
Compnay. It is a double, pull-down map showing the European Area in World
War II, 1939-1945 and the Pacific Area in World War II, 1941-1945.

The specific question I have is - how might I find out when was this map
published or what is the copyright date for this map? There aren't any
specific copyright dates printed on the map.

I hope someone "out there" might have some clues or additional information for me.

Sincerely,
Dorothy Dell
Columbus Academy
4300 Cherry Bottom Rd.