From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:13:25 -0500
Subject:        CUAC Meeting and speakers
Date:   Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:10:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:   Linda R Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Map&AirPhotoDiscussionList <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

The CUAC speaker schedule is almost set for the April 23-24 meeting. While I have received a number of questions from people about activities in various agencies, I thought that I would alert you to the fact that we will have a few new agencies attending and speaking this year. They include the National Weather Service, the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the USDA Farm Services Agency.

This is our opportunity to ask questions about the data issued by these three agencies. If you have any questions about the data (geospatial and otherwise), maps and mapping systems that might be available from these agencies, please feel free to contact your organization's CUAC representative. A list of current CUAC members and the organizations that they represent is available at: http://www.cuac.wustl.edu/ (click on Council Members).

Thank you. Linda Zellmer, Co-Chair CUAC

--
Linda Zellmer
Government Information & Data Services Librarian