From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:43:23 -0500
Subject:        RE: Mary Larsgaard retiring from UC libraries at the end of
June, 2009
Date:   Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:51:21 -0400
From:   Aufmuth, Joe <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Congratulations Mary!  It's been an honor to have known you professionally.  Your leadership in the profession will be greatly missed.  You now join the ranks of the other great map Librarians I have known who have served their "sentence", David, Johnny, and Helen.

I wish you all of the best in your retirement!

Joe

Joe Aufmuth
Head Spatial Information Services Unit
GIS coordinator