From:
Maps-L Moderator for David Bigwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:37:22 -0500
Subject:        RE: Re: Connecting Teachers, Libraries and Geography
Date:   Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:35:35 -0500
From:   Bigwood, David <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I'm not sure of the current status of Where in the World is Carmen
Santiago? Both the kids have outgrown it. However, I found the TV show
fun. There was also a video game version. I doubt the TV show is still
around, but the video game might be. Worth a look.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
http://catalogablog.blogspot.com
Twitter: LPI_Library